Celebrating new plays or musicals – some of them world premieres – coming to full production on our stages!
Actors rehearse for three to four weeks under an Equity LORT contract, performing on the Company's MainStage or OtherStages.
By Weston Artistic Staff.
- 2017 Regional Premiere of finished version of the new musical Tenderly by Janet Yates Vogt and Mark Friedman, Director Tim Fort, Music Director Jeffrey Lodin, Choreographer Felicity Stiverson
- 2016 Vermont Premieres of Forever by Dael Orlandersmith, Director Steve Stettler, and Murder for Two by Joe Kinosian & Kellen Blair, Director Steve Stettler
- 2015 New England Premiere of The Road to Where, a new play with music by Cass Morgan, Director Steve Stettler, Music Director Steven M. Alper, Associate Music Director Eli Zoller
- 2014 World Premiere of Analog and Vinyl by Paul Gordon, Director/Choreographer Michael Berresse, Music Director Rachael Ziering
- 2012 World Premiere of Pregnancy Pact by Gordon Leary & Julia Meinwald, Director Joe Calarco, Music Director Rich Silverstein
- 2011 World Premiere of Saint-Ex by Sean Barry & Jenny Giering, Director Kent Nicholson, Music Director Matt Castle
- 2010 World Premiere of The Oath Writer Gavin Broady, Director Malcolm Ewen.
I couldn't believe how beautiful it was: the town, the theatre, and its people. This was the perfect setting to develop a new work, the kind of environment that incites creativity. - Paul Gordon (Analog & Vinyl)