Written by Jonathan Tolins
Struggling Los Angeles actor Alex More takes a day job in a superstar’s personal mall, gaining insight into the cost of fame, the price of things, and the oddest of odd jobs. A one-man tour-de-force, this hilarious play won multiple awards Off-Broadway and is quickly becoming a favorite of regional theaters nation-wide.
- Tuesday - Saturday evenings: 7:30pm
- Saturday matinees: 2:00pm
- Sunday matinee: 3:00pm
Your order for performances at our OtherStages location will place your name and the number of people in your party on a door list. Please check in at the front desk upon arrival. There will be no shipped tickets for these events. Thank you.
- Join us for a Director's Talk 30 minutes prior to 7:30 pm curtain on 8/10 and 8/11; and 30 minutes prior to 2 pm curtain on Saturday 8/12.
- Join us for a Talkback with the cast and crew on 8/13, 8/20, and 8/27, immediately following the 3 pm Sunday matinee
Buyer & Cellar
- Director: Steve Stettler
- Choreographer: Susan Haefner
- Scenic Design: Brian Dudkiewicz
- Lighting Design: Amith Chandrashaker
- Costume Design: Rachel Kurland
- Sound Design: Tanner Elker
- Production Stage Manager: Jakob W. Plummer*
- Stage Management Intern: Alex Kesner
- Alex More Kyle Branzel*
- Hilarious and touching (Manchester Journal)
- Delightful entertainment (Rutland Herald)
- Funny and witty (The Vermont Journal)
- A tale of whimsy (Chester Telegraph)
- This one man show is well worth seeing. (More Theatre Talk)