Writen by Eugene O’Neill
On an ordinary summer’s day with extraordinary consequences, this story of the Tyrone family and their battle to uncover—and bury—a lifetime of secrets continues to prove itself one of the most profound and powerful plays ever brought to the stage. Our third annual American Masters production.
- Tuesday - Saturday evenings: 7:30pm
- Wednesday and Saturday matinees: 2:00pm
- Sunday matinee: 3:00pm
- Join us for a Director's Talk 30 minutes prior to 7:30 pm curtain on 8/24 and 8/25; and 30 minutes prior to 2 pm curtain on Saturday 8/26.
- Join us for a Talkback with the cast and crew on 8/27 and 9/3, immediately following the 3 pm Sunday matinee.
- Director: Ethan McSweeny
- Scenic Design: Lee Savage
- Lighting Design: Scott Bolman
- Costume Design: Tracy Christensen
- Composition: Jenny Giering
- Sound Design: Mikhail Fiksel
- Assistant Director: Tim Rush
- Production Stage Manager: Martin Lechner*
- Assistant Stage Manager: Nicki Berger
- James Tyrone Derek Smith*
- Mary Cavan Tyrone Kathryn Meisle*
- James Tyrone, Jr. (Jamie) Liam Craig*
- Edmund Tyrone Andrew Veenstra*
- Cathleen Piper Goodeve*