Written by Neil Simon
Meet the eccentric Kurnitz family! After the death of his wife, ne’er-do-well Eddie deposits his two young sons on the his mother’s doorstep to contend with their stern Grandma, flighty aunt Bella (and her secret romance), and uncle Louie, a small-time hooligan. Set in 1942, this is a heartfelt coming of age story by one of America’s greatest comic playwrights.
- Tuesday - Saturday evenings: 7:30pm
- Wednesday and Saturday matinees: 2:00pm
- Sunday matinee: 3:00pm
- Join us for a Director's Talk 30 minutes prior to 7:30 pm curtain on 7/20 and 7/21; and 30 minutes prior to 2 pm curtain on Saturday 7/22.
- Join us for a Talkback with the cast and crew on 7/23, immediately following the 3 pm Sunday matinee.
- Director: Kent Paul
- Scenic Design: Edward T. Morris
- Lighting Design: Matthew McCarthy
- Costume Design: Linda Fisher
- Wig Designer: Paul Huntley
- Composer/Sound Design: Robert C. Rees
- Production Stage Manager: Ruth E. Kramer*
- Assistant Stage Manager: Kyrie Bayles
- Dialect Coach: Patricia Norcia
- Jay Michael Seltzer*
- Arty Luke Haefner*
- Eddie Jesse Liebman*
- Bella Sarah Stockton*
- Grandma Kurnitz Elizabeth Franz*
- Louie Davy Raphaely*
- Gert Tracy Michailidis*