Two Actors, Thirteen Roles, and One Piano!
Book and Music by Joe Kinosian. Book and Lyrics by Kellen Blair.
Classic musical comedy meets madcap murder mystery in this theatrical whodunit featuring two actors playing 13 roles and one piano! Small town cop Marcus Moscowicz tries desperately to prove his sleuthing skills and solve the murder of the Great American Novelist Arthur Whitney before the real detective shows up. Join us for this hilarious mixture of music and mayhem, fresh from its extended Off-Broadway run. "Ingenious! A snazzy double-act!" -The New York Times
Tuesday - Saturday Evenings at 7:30 pm
Saturday Matinee at 2:00 pm
Sunday Matinee at 3:00 pm
90 minutes. No intermission.
- A show that throws in the kitchen sink in pursuit of entertainment! (Manchester Journal Review)
- Do not rush out after the curtain call. There is a finale ultimo you don't want to miss! (Berkshire Bright Focus Review)
- Imaginatively directed; a rapid-fire performance where the laughs just don't let up! (Times-Argus Review)
- Join us for a Director's Talk 30 minutes prior to 7:30 pm curtain on 8/11 or 8/12; and 30 minutes prior to 2 pm curtain on Saturday 8/13.
- Join us for a Talkback with the cast and crew on 8/14 or 8/21 immediately following the 3 pm Sunday matinee.
Scenes from Murder for Two
- Director: Steve Stettler
- Choreographer/Associate Director: Wendy Seyb
- Scenic Design: Brian Dudkiewicz
- Lighting Design: Travis McHale
- Costume Design: Rachel Kurland
- Sound Designer: Andrew Bradford Ferry
- Production Stage Manager: Nancy Uffner*
- Stage Management Intern: Nicki Berger
- Marcus Ian Lowe*
- The Suspects Kyle Branzel*
Marcus, and the Suspects
A #VTarts2016 Event
* Member, Actors' Equity Association