Written, Music, and Lyrics by Mark Friedman and Janet Yates Vogt
The story of beloved actress/singer Rosemary Clooney, who delighted America for nearly five decades, comes to life in this inspiring new musical that begins with her simple childhood in Maysville, Kentucky, and follows her rise to Hollywood stardom. Experience her struggles and triumphs as she sings her way through life, including signature works, such as “Come On-A My House,” “Botcha-Me,” and “Mambo Italiano.”
Advisory: This show contains adult content, and please be aware that a gunshot effect is used and there is mention of guns in the house.
- Tuesday - Saturday evenings: 7:30pm
- Saturday matinees: 2:00pm
- Sunday matinee: 3:00pm
Your order for performances at our OtherStages location will place your name and the number of people in your party on a door list. Please check in at the front desk upon arrival. There will be no shipped tickets for these events. Thank you.
- Join us for a Director's Talk 30 minutes prior to 7:30 pm curtain on 7/13 and 7/14; and 30 minutes prior to 2 pm curtain on Saturday 7/15.
- Join us for a Talkback with the cast and crew on 7/16 and 7/23 immediately following the 3 pm Sunday matinee
- Director: Tim Fort
- Music Director: Jeffrey Lodin
- Choreographer: Felicity Stiverson
- Scenic Design: Kristen Robinson
- Lighting Design: Travis McHale
- Costume Design: Barbara A. Bell
- Sound Design: Tanner Elker
- Production Stage Manager: Emily Hauger*
- Stage Management Intern: Alex Kesner
- Musicians: Jeffrey Lodin piano, John Convertino bass, Andrew Gillum drums
- Rosemary Clooney Susan Haefner*
- The Doctor Samuel Lloyd, Jr*