While it’s as easy as pie to purchase tickets online, we encourage you to reach out to our Box Office staff if you any questions at all about trip planning, subscriptions, group reservations, and gift certificates.
The Weston Playhouse Box Office is closed for the season. Tickets for the 2021 summer season will be available for purchase online and by phone beginning June 1.
Please call our Box Office at 802-824-5288 or email email@example.com with any questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Locations: Please be sure to check which venue each performance is playing either on the show page or by calling the Box Office.
- Playhouse Shows are performed at the historic Weston Playhouse at 12 Park Street in Weston. Parking is available around the Village Green or across the street at the Vermont Country Store.
- Walker Farm Shows are performed at Weston Playhouse at Walker Farm, which is located at 705 Main Street in Weston. Parking is available onsite. Click here for a map of Walker Farm's location.
- Tent Events are performed under the tent at the Walker Farm property, located at 705 Main Street in Weston. Parking is available onsite. Click here for a map of Walker Farm's location.
- Seating Policy: Due to distancing requirements and limited availability of tickets, all seating in the 2021 season is General Admission (no assigned seats).
- Refund Policy: There are no cash, check, or credit card refunds available if you are unable to attend a performance, although you may have the amount of your purchase stored as credit on your account to be applied to a future purchase. These credits do not expire. You may also return your tickets to the Box Office as a tax-deductible donation (for which you will receive an acknowledgement letter) or exchange the tickets for another day or performance. See Exchange Policy below.
- Exchange Policy: Tickets may be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to the performance you can no longer attend. Tickets may be exchanged for a different performance of the same production only, subject to availability. A $5 per ticket exchange fee will be charged in addition to any applicable ticket upgrade costs. The exchange fee is waived for subscribers. All exchanges must be done 24 hours prior to curtain for your original ticket.
- Sales Tax: We are required to collect 6% Vermont State sales tax on all orders unless you can provide proof of current tax-exempt status.
- Discount Policy: All discounted tickets must be ordered over the phone or in person at the Box Office unless otherwise noted, including redemption of gift certificates or gift cards. Any discount being used must be mentioned to Box Office personnel before the transaction is complete, as discounts cannot be applied to your order after the transaction has been processed. Discounts cannot be retroactively applied to an order, even if the discount was announced after your ticket purchase.
- Age Restrictions: The Weston Playhouse asks that you do not bring children under the age of five to our productions, with the exception of the Young Company production. Please only bring your children to shows that you deem appropriate for their age and maturity level. Please consult individual show pages or contact the Box Office for information on age-appropriateness, parental advisories, or any content warnings to help you make a decision, particularly if you have specific questions or restrictions.
- Shipping Policy: No tickets will be mailed in 2021, as we will not be printing physical tickets for any performance. The Box Office will have a door list for these events; simply check in at the desk upon arrival.
- VTix for Vermonters: Six VTix per performance are available to full time Vermonters, with proof of residence in the form of a Vermont State Driver's License or State ID, for $25 per ticket, not including sales tax or fees. Limit 2 VTix per show per person, limit 4 per show per order. VTix are not available for opening nights, special events or our Young Company production. VTix are limited, so they are available on a first come, first served basis and must be purchased over the phone or in person. Please be prepared to show your Vermont ID when you arrive.
- Blue Star Theatres: Weston Playhouse is proud to offer Pay-What-You-Will tickets to all veterans and active duty military personnel and their families. Pay-What-You-Will tickets are available by phone only at (802) 824-5288 or in person during season Box Office hours (June – September). This offer is not available online. Please present relevant ID at time of purchase. All Pay-What-You-Will tickets must be paid for at the time of ordering: reservations cannot be held by phone. All offers are subject to box office availability and may be limited at the discretion of box office management.
- Youth/Student Discounts: Student tickets are available for $25 (plus sales tax) for youth ages 5 - 18 and full-time college students for all performances. Select the appropriate discount from the drop down pricing list for each youth ticket during checkout or let the box office employee helping you know that you are purchasing student tickets. The discount must be applied to the order before the transaction is complete to receive the discount. If it not applied before the transaction is complete, we will not be able to refund the difference in ticket price. Tickets will be held at will call and validated when picked up the night of performance. Please consult individual show pages or call the Box Office for information on age-appropriateness and parental advisories.
- Gift Cards: We offer gift certificates in a variety of amounts. Please visit the Gift Card page for more details. All gift cards must be redeemed over the phone or in person, as gift cards cannot currently be redeemed on online orders.
- Gift Certificates: Weston Playhouse Theatre Company is proud to partner with area organizations and support their fundraisers by providing ticket donations in the form of Gift Certificates. Certificates issued for 2020 performances will be honored in 2021. Please note that redemption of any Gift Certificates won must be done over the phone or in person, and the certificate must be forfeited to acquire the tickets. If you have any questions, please email Jenna Jordan.