Welcome to the Weston Box Office!
While it’s as easy as pie to purchase tickets online, we encourage you to reach out to our Box Office staff if you any questions at all about trip planning, subscriptions, group reservations, gift certificates, and dinner reservations.
The Weston Playhouse box office phone lines are now open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10 AM - 3 PM. If you are interested in purchasing a subscription for the 2018, we are now accepting new subscribers. Please head over to the subscription section of our website to learn more. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note the box office as well as box office phone lines will be closed all day July 16.
Locations: Please be sure to check which venue each performance is playing either on the show page or by calling the box office.
- Main Stage Shows are performed at the historic Weston Playhouse, 12 Park Street in Weston. Parking is available around the Village Green or across the street at the Vermont Country Store.
- Walker Farm Shows are performed at Weston Playhouse at Walker Farm, which is located at 705 Main St in Weston. Parking is available onsite. Click here for a map of Walker Farm's location.
- General Policy: All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds available if you are unable to attend a performance, though you may try to exchange the tickets for another day or performance, see Exchange Policy below. All discounts must be applied to the sale or mentioned to the box office employee prior to completing the transaction.
- Fees and Sales Tax: All tickets are subject to a $2 facility fee. All tickets purchased over the phone or online are may be subject to a $3 convenience fee. All subscriptions, regardless of order method, are subject to a $5 fee. We are also required to collect 6% Vermont State sales tax on all orders unless you can provide proof of current tax exempt status.
- Discount Policy: All discounted tickets must be ordered over the phone or in person at the box office unless otherwise noted, including redemption of gift certificates or gift cards. Any discount being used must be mentioned to box office personnel before the transaction is complete, as no discounts can be applied to your order after the transaction. Discounts cannot be retroactively applied to an order, even if the discount was announced after your ticket purchase.
- Age Restrictions: The Weston Playhouse asks that you do not bring children under the age of five to our productions, with the exception of the Young Company production. We ask that you do not bring children under the age of three to our Young Company production. Please only bring your children to shows that you deem appropriate for their age and maturity level. Please consult individual show pages or contact the Box Office for information on age-appropriateness, parental advisories, or any content warnings to help you make a decision, particularly if you have specific questions or restrictions.
- Exchange Policy: If you find you are unable to attend a performance that you have purchased, you may exchange the tickets for another day or for a different performance, subject to availability. If you purchase a more expensive ticket during the exchange process you will be charged the difference in the ticket price. If there are no spaces available on the day or performance you wish to exchange to, we are not able to offer any refunds. All exchanges must be done prior to curtain for your original ticket.
- Shipping Policy: Tickets ordered less than one week prior to the event will be held at Will Call for pick up. All student tickets, VTix, and exchanged tickets will be held at Will Call for pick up. No tickets will be mailed for Walker Farm events or Cabaret performances. For these events simply check in at the front desk upon arival to the venue.
- VTIX for Vermonters: Up to 25 VTix are avaible to full time Vermonters, with proof of residence in the form of a Vermont State Driver's License or State ID, for $25 per ticket, not including tax or fees. Limit 4 VTix per show per person. VTix are not availble for special events or our Young Company production. VTix are limited, so they are available on a first come, first served basis, must be purchased over the phone or in person, and will be held at will call, where you will have to show your Vermont ID when you arrive.
- Youth/Student Discounts: Discounts of up to 50% off are available for youth ages 5 - 18 and full-time college students for all Main Stage and Walker performances. Select the appropriate discount from the drop down pricing list for each youth ticket during checkout or let the box office employee helping you know that you are purchasing student tickets. The discount must be applied to the order before the transaction is complete to receive the discount. If it not applied before the transaction is complete, we will not be able to refund the difference in ticket price. Tickets will be held at will call and validated when picked up the night of performance. Please consult individual show pages or call the Box Office for information on age-appropriateness and parental advisories.
- Gift Certificates: Weston Playhouse offers gift certificates in a variety of amounts. Please visit the Gift Certificate page for more details. All gift certificates, both purchased and won, must be redeemed over the phone or in person, as we cannot redeem them online at this time.
- Ticket Donations: Weston Playhouse Theatre Company does occasionally donate ticket to organizations for events. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Please note that redemption of any ticket donations must be done over the phone or in person, and the certificate must be forfeited to acquire the tickets.