Each summer, TheatreLab gives up to twelve selected students VIP access to our summer season, offering them an inside look at the way live theatre productions evolve from start to finish. Engage in virtual workshops with our talented and experienced Teaching Artists made up of professional technicians, designers, and stage managers as well as actor/director talkbacks and more! TheatreLab is perfect for students ages 12 to 18 who are interested in taking their knowledge of theatre making to the next level. TheatreLab’s mission is to give students an up-close and personal look at creating live theatre and introduce them to areas of theatre they might not have known existed, all the in the company of peers who share their passion. TheatreLab meets most Sundays from June-August.
- One ticket to all three shows in our summer season.
- One additional $10 ticket per student per production.
- Participation in Post-Show Talks, workshops, and more.
- The opportunity to meet other students who share a passion for theatre.
- Ability to attend at least two of the Sunday matinee performances and workshops.
- Share your experiences through conversation, content creation, and social media during the season and when you return to school.