New or classic plays or musicals are written, rehearsed, sometimes revised, and shared in simple book-in-hand readings or workshop settings in Vermont and New York.
New or classic plays or musicals are written, rehearsed, sometimes revised, and shared in simple book-in-hand readings or workshop settings.
- 2018 New Works Festival: Molly Regan's The Accidental Curator directed by Mary B. Robinson, Kait Kerrigan's Father/Daughter directed by Morgan Green, Judith Sloan's Yo, Miss! directed by Matt Gould
- 2017 Reading of The Mankatoland Chronicles written and performed by Molly Regan, directed by Mary B. Robinson
- 2013 Workshop Productions: Loving Leo by Zach Redler & Sara Cooper, Director Noah Himmelstein, Music Director Travis Horton; This Blessed Plot by Robert Westfield & Marc Wolf, Director Joanna Settle
- 2012 Cabaret Residency Ryan Scott Oliver
- 2011 Cabaret Residencies Joe Iconis, Adam Guettel
- 2010 Saint-Ex Director Kent Nicholson, Writers Jenny Giering & Sean Barry, MD Matt Castle, SM Jess Johnston, Actors Stanley Bahorek, Leo Ash Evens, Alexander Gemignani, Krysta Rodriguez, Price Waldman, and Barbara Walsh; Carson McCullers Talks About Love Artistic Director David Van Asselt (Rattlestick Playwrights Theater), Director Kay Matschullat, MD Gerry Leonard, Actor/writer Suzanne Vega, Actor/pianist Henry Stram, SM Nicole Bouclier
- 2009 Stoop Stories Actor/writer Dael Orlandersmith
- 2008 The Oath Writer Gavin Broady, Actor Ian Barford, Director Malcolm Ewen, Dramaturg Lauryn Axelrod, Consultants Nicholas & Ruth Daniloff
Weston's Second Annual New Works Festival, May 2019