Fresh from its Tony-winning Broadway run, the comic sequel to Ibsen’s famed drama.
Written by Lucas Hnath
15 years after Nora Helmer rejected her domestic life, she returns to the place she once called home with an urgent request. This hilarious and bold new play examines marriage, family, and traditional gender roles nearly 150 years after the original A Doll’s House was written.
*We would just like to stress the importance of arriving on time for this production. Due to the intimate nature of the space and of the show, once the show begins there may not be an opportunity to late seat you.*
Tuesday - Saturday Evenings at 7:30 pm
Wednesday & Saturday Matinees at 2:00 pm
Sunday Matinee at 3:00 pm
Press & Reviews
- Review: "In Weston Playhouse's production of A Doll's House, Part 2, the play's beautiful geometry reveals itself in the balance of comedy and drama, and in the equal merits of arguments from four complex characters." [Seven Days]
- Review: "If you are looking for a play with both wit and intelligence, you won’t go wrong here!" [Chester Telegraph]
- Listen! Sally and Bob Sugarman discuss the production on their blog!" [More Theatre Talk]
- Review: "Kathleen McNenny is a lovely Nora and Lizbeth Mackay (as Anne Marie) delivers a knock-out performance." [Berkshire Bright Focus]
- Review: "An excellent dramatic comedy!" [Rutland Herald]
- Preview: "Picking Right Up Where Ibsen Left Off" [Bennington Banner]
- Preview: "What Happens When Nora Returns?" [Rutland Herald]
Want to learn more?
Check out the Show Notes!