The Timeless Tony-Winning Drama
Written by Arthur Miller
Tensions ignite as family secrets are revealed in the fiery drama that won Arthur Miller the first Tony Award for playwriting. In the tradition of the Greek tragedies, the play unfolds over a single day as Joe Keller, a decent, hard-working man, is forced to accept responsibility for a past action, freeing his son from a life of guilt and persecution. The second of our American Masters offerings, produced with support from the National Endowment for the Arts.
Tuesday - Saturday Evenings at 7:30 pm
Wednesday & Saturday Matinees at 2:00 pm
Sunday Matinee at 3:00 pm
2 hours 15 minutes with intermission.
- In a flawless edition of ALL MY SONS, Molly Regan is a force of nature (Berkshire Bright Focus Review)
- A powerful revival (Manchester Journal Review)
- You're not likely to see a better production any time soon (Chester Telegraph Review)
- Weston's ALL MY SONS is a powerful and beautiful experience (Times Argus Review)
- Listen! Interview with actor Molly Regan (More Theatre Talk)
- Watch! Sneak Peek, Interviews with the cast and Director Mary B. Robinson (Rutland Herald)
All My Sons Production Photos
- Join Director Robinson and the ALL MY SONS cast at Northshire Bookstore on 8/22. Discussion and Q&A from 6-7 pm.
- Join us for a Director's Talk 30 minutes prior to 7:30 pm curtain on 8/25 or 8/26; and 30 minutes prior to 2 pm curtain on Saturday 8/27.
- Join us for a Talkback with the cast and crew either 8/28 or 9/4, immediately following the 3 pm Sunday matinee.
Meet the Cast of "All My Sons"
- Director: Mary B. Robinson
- Scenic Design: Jason Simms
- Lighting Design: Jiyoun Chang
- Costume Design: Grier Coleman
- Composition & Sound Design: Christopher Colucci
- Production Stage Manager: Martin Lechner*
- Assistant Stage Manager: Aubrey Sirtautas
- Fight Director: Ryan Winkles
- Joe Keller David Wohl*
- Kate Keller Molly Regan*
- Dr. Jim Bayliss Tim Rush*
- Sue Bayliss Elizabeth Morton*
- Chris Keller Davy Raphaely*
- Frank Lubey Gabriel Vaughan*
- Lydia Lubey Piper Goodeve*
- George Deever Christopher Kelly*
- Ann Deever Shannon Marie Sullivan*
- Bert Django Grace
Production Sponsored by The Vermont Country Store
Media Sponsor Vermont Public Radio
A #VTarts2016 Event
* Member, Actors' Equity Association