Come Dance in the Aisles!
Music and Lyrics by Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus, with Stig Anderson. Book by Catherine Johnson.
The Vermont Premiere of one of Broadway’s longest-running hits is this summer’s feel-good musical. Mamma Mia! unfolds on a Greek island paradise when a daughter’s quest to discover her father’s identity brings three men from her mother’s past to the island they visited together 20 years earlier. Propelled by the irresistible songs of ABBA, it’s a jukebox musical journey filled with love and laughter that will have you dancing in the aisles! 2 hours 30 minutes with intermission.
Tuesday - Saturday Evenings at 7:30 pm
Wednesday & Saturday Matinees at 2:00 pm
Sunday Matinee at 3:00 pm
This production has SOLD OUT but thanks for checking!
Mamma Mia! 2016
Lead Production Sponsor
- Join us for a Director's Talk 30 minutes prior to 7:30 pm curtain on 8/4 or 8/5; and 30 minutes prior to 2 pm curtain on Saturday 8/6.
- Join us for a Talkback with the cast and crew on 8/7 or 8/14, immediately following the 3 pm Sunday matinee.
- Don't Miss this Cabaret!
- Give a girl three fathers the day before her wedding and watch her shine! (Berkshire Bright Focus Review)
- Mamma Mia! is a family success (Rutland Herald Review)
- Weston's Exuberant Mamma Mia! (Chester Telegraph Review)
- Mamma Mia! is making a huge comeback, with regional productions opening for the first time this summer and fall. Vermont's premiere in Weston this week! (Rutland Herald Preview)
- Director: Tim Fort
- Choreographer: Michael Raine
- Associate Choreographer: Felicity Stiverson
- Music Director/Orchestral Reduction: Larry Pressgrove
- Scenic Design: Howard Jones
- Lighting Design: Ann G. Wrightson
- Costume Design: Karen Ann Ledger
- Sound Design: Ed Chapman
- Associate Music Director: Jake Turski
- Production Stage Manager: Michele A. Kay*
- Assistant Stage Manager: Emily Hauger*
- Stage Management Intern: Kyle Gillikin
- Musicians: Larry Pressgrove conductor/keyboard, Jake Turski keyboard, Brandon Nichol guitar, Nelson Montana bass, Jeremy Yaddaw percussion
- Harry Bright Tom Aulino*
- Sam Carmichael David Bonanno*
- Father Alexandrios/Ensemble Christopher DeAngelis*
- Sky Dan DeLuca*
- Sophie Sheridan Clare Howes Eisentrout*
- Donna Sheridan Susan Haefner*
- Pepper Devin Johnson*
- Bill Austin Sam Lloyd, Jr.*
- Rosie Joanne Lessner*
- Ensemble Felicity Stiverson*
- Tanya Brandy Zarle*
- Ali Clara Cox
- Eddie Michael Canada
- Lisa Claudia Yanez
- Ensemble Michael Seltzer
- Ensemble Renee Gagner
- Ensemble Thomas Sutter
- Ensemble Erica Malachowski
- Ensemble Ben Walker
- Ensemble Emily Kristen Morris
Weston's "Mamma Mia!"
A #VTarts2016 Event
* Member, Actors' Equity Association