Written by Maurice Sendak. Music by Carole King
In this up-beat and imaginative musical, Rosie, the self-proclaimed sassiest kid on the block, entertains her friends by producing an imaginary movie based on the exciting, dramatic, and (slightly) exaggerated story of her life. Performed by our talented Young Company, Really Rosie is a winning combination for the whole family.
Please note: Really Rosie will be using a strobe light effect.
- Tuesday - Saturday matinees: 1:00pm
- Friday and Saturday late afternoon: 4:00pm
- Sunday matinee: 3:00pm
Your order for performances at our OtherStages location will place your name and the number of people in your party on a door list. Please check in at the front desk upon arrival. There will be no shipped tickets for these events. Thank you.
- Director: Tim Fort
- Music Director: Kent Baker
- Choreographer: Felicity Stiverson
- Scenic Design: Brian Dudkiewicz
- Lighting Design: Jeffrey E. Salzberg
- Costume Design: Sydney Gallas
- Production Stage Manager: Nicki Berger
- Stage Management Intern: Vanessa Ramon
- Musicians: Claire Mercier guitar
- Rosie Allie Seibold
- Kathy Marissa Hecker
- Alligator Matthew Pitts
- Johnny Paul Watt-Morse
- Pierre Gideon Chickos
- Chicken Soup Jonathan Gomolka
- Mother Megumi Nakamura
- Simply Inspired (Manchester Journal)
- Morals of each story speak to children and adults (The Vermont Journal)
- Delightful production that is truely for the whole family (More Theatre Talk)
Click here for a curated study guide on Really Rosie!