Celebrating new plays or musicals – some of them world premieres – coming to full production on our stages!
Actors rehearse for three to four weeks under an Equity LORT contract, performing on the Company's Playhouse or Walker Farm stage.
By Weston Artistic Staff.
- 2018 Vermont Premiere of A Doll's House, Part 2 by Lucas Hnath, Director Mary B. Robinson
- 2017 Regional Premiere of finished version of the new musical Tenderly by Janet Yates Vogt and Mark Friedman, Director Tim Fort, Music Director Jeffrey Lodin, Choreographer Felicity Stiverson
- 2016 Vermont Premieres of Forever by Dael Orlandersmith, Director Steve Stettler, and Murder for Two by Joe Kinosian & Kellen Blair, Director Steve Stettler
- 2015 New England Premiere of The Road to Where, a new play with music by Cass Morgan, Director Steve Stettler, Music Director Steven M. Alper, Associate Music Director Eli Zoller
- 2014 World Premiere of Analog and Vinyl by Paul Gordon, Director/Choreographer Michael Berresse, Music Director Rachael Ziering
- 2012 World Premiere of Pregnancy Pact by Gordon Leary & Julia Meinwald, Director Joe Calarco, Music Director Rich Silverstein
- 2011 World Premiere of Saint-Ex by Sean Barry & Jenny Giering, Director Kent Nicholson, Music Director Matt Castle
- 2010 World Premiere of The Oath Writer Gavin Broady, Director Malcolm Ewen.
I couldn't believe how beautiful it was: the town, the theatre, and its people. This was the perfect setting to develop a new work, the kind of environment that incites creativity. - Paul Gordon (Analog & Vinyl)