Welcome to the Weston Box Office!
While it’s as easy as pie to purchase tickets online, we encourage you to reach out to our Box Office staff if you any questions at all about trip planning, subscriptions, group reservations, gift certificates, and dinner reservations.
The box office at the Playhouse and phone lines are now open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 AM until 6 PM. Tickets can be purchased online at any time by clicking the button below. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Locations: Please be sure to check which venue each performance is playing either on the show page or by calling the box office.
- MainStage Shows are performed at the historic Weston Playhouse, 12 Park Street in Weston. Parking is available around the Village Green or across the street at the Vermont Country Store.
- Walker Farm Shows are performed at Weston Playhouse at Walker Farm, which is located at 705 Main St in Weston. Parking is available onsite.
- General Policy: All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds available if you are unable to attend a performance, though you may try to exchange the tickets for another day or performance, see Exchange Policy below. All discounts must be applied to the sale or mentioned to the box office employee prior to completing the transaction.
- Fees and Sales Tax: A service charge of $3 apply to all tickets purchased online or over the phone. All subscriptions, reguardless of order method, have a $5 fee. We are also required to collect 6% Vermont State sales tax on all orders unles you can provide proof of current tax exempt status.
- Discount Policy: All discounted tickets must be ordered over the phone or in person at the box office unless otherwise noted, including redemption of gift certificates or gift cards. Any discount being used must be mentioned to box office personnel before the transaction is complete, as no discounts can be applied to your order after the transaction. Discounts cannot be retroactivly applied to an order, even if the discount was announced after your ticket purchase.
- Age Restrictions: The Weston Playhouse asks that you do not bring children under the age of five to our productions, with the exception of the Young Company production. We ask that you do not bring children under the age of three to our Young Company production. Please only bring your children to shows that you deem appropriate for their age and maturity level. Please consult individual show pages or contact the Box Office for information on age-appropriateness and parental advisories to help you make a decision.
- Exchange Policy: If you find you are unable to attend a performance that you have purchased, you may exchange the tickets for another day or for a different performance, subject to availability. If you purchase a more expensive ticket during the exchange process you will be charged the difference. If there are no spaces available on the day or performance you wish to exchange to, we are not able to offer any refunds. All exchanges must be done prior to curtian for your original ticket.
- Shipping Policy: Tickets ordered less than one week prior to the event will be held at Will Call for pick up. All student tickets, VTix, and exchanged tickets will be held at Will Call for pick up. For performances at Walker Farm, upon purchase your name and the number of people in your party will be added to the door list. Please check in at the front desk upon arrival. There will be no shipped tickets for these events.
- VTIX for Vermonters: MainStage shows are just $25, for regular seats, and $15 for OtherStages with a Vermont State Driver's License or State ID. VTix are limited, so they are available on a first come, first served basis, must be purchased over the phone or in person, and will be held at will call, where you will have to show your Vermont ID when you arrive. Limit 4 VTix per show per person. VTix are only available for shows that are a part of our regular season. There is no VTix pricing for special events or our Young Company production.
- Youth/Student Discounts: Discounts of up to 50% off are available for youth ages 5 - 18 and full-time college students for all MainStage and Walker performances. Select the appropriate discount from the pricing list for each youth ticket during checkout or let the box office employee helping you know that you are purchasing student tickets. The discount must be applied to the order before the transaction is complete to receive the discount. If it not applied before the transaction is complete, we will not be able to refund the difference in ticket price. Tickets will be held at will call and validated when picked up the night of performance. Please consult individual show pages or call the Box Office for information on age-appropriateness and parental advisories.
- Gift Certificates: Weston Playhouse offers gift certificates in a variety of amounts. Please visit the Gift Certificate page for more details. All gift certificates, both purchased and won, must be redeemed over the phone or in person, as we cannot redeem them online at this time.
- Ticket Donations: Weston Playhouse Theatre Company does occasionally donate ticket to organizations for events. Due to the opening of the new building and the new season configuration that may come with it, we are not able to accept any ticket donation requests until January 2018. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Please note that redemption of any ticket donations must be done over the phone or in person, and the certificate must be forfited to aquire the tickets.